Blog3: My experience learning English at pagoda 🩡🀍


Relax class 

We make presents for the orphanage Phoknong Pagoda
Study at SBUBB🩡😍
Enjoy day with my teacher and classmates at the Phacha Pagoda 🩡🩡

                                   Memory at Pagoda πŸ₯°


This isn't a travel story, but rather a reflection on my experience learning English at Pagoda. Hi, I’m the Pagoda girl.


During my first year at university, my major in English Literature was extremely challenging because I knew very little about the subject. In the first semester, I studied English part-time at three pagodas: Phoknong Pagoda, Domrey Sor Pagoda (SBUBB), and Phacha Pagoda. I had some exceptional teachers who always motivated, supported, and taught me tirelessly. Initially, I struggled with reading, writing, speaking, and listening, which made learning very difficult for me.


However, after studying for a long time, I noticed significant improvements in all four skills. Studying there became a cherished memory. I made new friends, both boys and girls, and even some venerable monks. They were very friendly, often sharing books, food, and their knowledge. It was a beautiful time in my life.


Finally, I really miss those memories and the good feelings associated with studying at the pagoda. I hope that one day, I can return and reunite with my classmates from that time.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice experience Keiry !! I enjoyed it well, thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your experience KiraπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice to study at many pagodas with the greatest teacher. I believe that you will get more experience and share it in this blogs more. Can't wait to see again! 🀩

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! it's nice to see your picture, I hope to it more from you><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite food 🍲

Trip with insects 🦟🦟