My favorite food 🍲

     My favorite food is Samar Michu. I know that in the world we like or favorite different ways. And Now I’m would like to share about all of you for my food. Someone we always like food soup cha or  something but Some food if you can make you healthy and some food if we it a lot make you unhealthy. 

       In Cambodia have a lot of the food but my favorites are means like samlar macho sary Samlar macho keng and Samlar macho ktest.Samlar machu is made with meat, fish, or seafood and vegetables cooked in a sour broth base. The seasonal local vegetables and herbs might include water spinach, shallots, scallions, tomatoes, kaffir lime leaves, hot basil, cilantro, and lemongrass. I like this soup because it makes me to have power vitamin and it helps me to cannot get stress. Food it very important for our health because if you cannot to know about benefit or disadvantages it easy get you sick.

       Finally, I want to say again and again my food is not the best or good for all of you but it very special for myself. I hope someone wants like this soup the same for me. Thank for your reading my type πŸ’™πŸ˜



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious😊😍 as I remembered it smells so good because of its ingredients when I see this food just remind me to miss my mom because this food is also my mom's favorite food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hungry already. I just wonder one thing can you cook this food, I would like to try yours lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog3: My experience learning English at pagoda 🩡🀍

Trip with insects 🦟🦟